The Energy Markets Inspectorate is an independent government agency which regulates the energy markets in Sweden. The Inspectorate has around 220 employees, most of whom are economists, lawyers or engineers.
Departments and directors
The work is organised in seven departments. The executive body consist of:
- Ulrika Hesslow, Director General
- Therése Hindman Persson, Deputy Director General and Chief Economist.
- Göran Morén, Director of Legal Department
- Tommy Johansson, Director of Department for Energy Systems
- Caroline Törnqvist, Director of Department for Wholesale Markets
- Karin Alvehag, Director of Department for Customer & Retails Market
- Daniel Norstedt, Director of Department for Permits
- Anna Cedermar, Director of Department for Administration